Scuba Instructor Couple, management experience, open to all areas!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mitsuguy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We are a couple (26 and 29 years old), married for 2 years, together for 5, seeking employment pretty much anywhere there is decent to great diving with relatively warm (23C+) water temps... We are US citizens, both native English, she can speak conversational Spanish.

We are able to teach a multitude of specialties and are both EFR Instructors as well...

Her specialties:
Enriched Air
Equipment
PADI O2 Provider
Search & Recovery
Gas Blender

My specialties:
Enriched Air
Equipment
PADI O2 Provider
Digital U/W Photography
Trimix Gas Blender

I also have ASE vehicle repair certifications and am well versed in engine, electrical and a/c repair. Equipment repair is no problem either, and I also know compressor maintenance practices. Both of us are very used to diving in the ocean on a daily basis from 30' boats, but can adapt to smaller or larger boats and shore entries as well. Both of us have some boating knowledge and experience driving 20-30' boats, but not professionally.

We can work together or separately, whether team teaching, or teaching completely different classes, whatever we are needed to do. We have 9 and 12 years of management experience in retail operations of 12-20 employees in the states prior to becoming instructors.

If you have a need for one of us, please e-mail, we can possibly work something out as well.

Full resume / CV is available upon request, along with photos and references.

Thank you for your time
Cody Graham
mitsuguy@gmail.com

Back
Top Bottom