Scuba Toys . com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

domino22

Contributor
Reaction score
Met Larry today. Awesome new store wish I had more time to ck it out will go back. He and I talked via email and he delivered today as he agreed!! If you live in Texas it is worth the drive! If you do online buisness with him feel safe he is stand up and a cool dude. Took time to explain new computer "between phone calls" I understand and you just look around the new store with awe! He will match LP prices and some of his are lower and he is on the up and up! And has a great crew working there no NyNy attitudes on the phone. Go Larry Go. You got it figured out. Thanks

I've had great experiences with ScubaToys and have nothing but good things to say about them. Good people over there, even if they're not DIR :wink:

They are beyond DIR they help everyone!

A quick trip to the home page reveals:

1609 S I-35
Carrollton, TX 75006

Thanks. That's about a six hour drive for me!

bought a reg online from them last week, shipped right away, the price was the best i saw anywhere, and it arrived in perfect condition....great first impressions...nice job Larry!!

ScubaToys rocks :rocker: (and Larry in particular). He spent a good hour on the phone with me between two phone calls over two days to help explain the choices as I prepared to buy my first set of gear.

He gave honest, straight shooting answers to my questions without pressuring me to buy and not pushing the "high end" stuff (although I went high-end anyway).

That's why I gave him $1399 :shocked: in business... which by the way was a good $100 cheaper than buying all my gear from LeisurePro and I got full manufacturer's warranties on everything!

My son is a diver too and has been having ear problems recently. He was joining us for a trip to Dutch Spings this past weekend. He wanted a Pro-ear 2000 mask, thinking it may help with his ears. he didn't know if he could get it in time.

We called Scuba Toys (I found them on-line), They answered all his questions (very freindly and helpfull), He ordered the mask at 4:30 that afternoon. It was on our doorstep at 2 the next day.

jonnythan:
A quick trip to the home page reveals:

1609 S I-35
Carrollton, TX 75006
It is the Crosby exit off I-35. If you are north bound on I-35 take the exit before because it is a quik right into the parking lot if you use the Crosby exit. Plus Dallas drivers and traffic are real bad!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom