Scuba Toys . com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've gone to ScubaToys a number of times and have taken classes and bought gear there... Larry really cares about making you feel comfortable with what YOU are wanting to buy.. not just the $$!!

I just got a Hyperstrech from them last week. They had a deal including a free wetsuit hanger, free wetsuit shampoo & free shipping! I wanted it ASAP, so they shipped it to me 2nd day air and deducted the cost that the regular shipping would have been for me! I also got a new UK LED C8 from them and some EMS shears. Everything came in right on time and in perfect condition. They were awesome to deal with. Great prices, great customer service, and a full manufacturer's warranty to boot. I'll definitely be a repeat customer & recommend them to my friends. Thanks guys

I thought I'd pop my head in here and give props to Scubatoys.com as well. I've bought quite a few things from them, but I didn't know about this section of the forum :11:

I ordered the Oxycheq O-pac and 18 lb wing combo, which was $400.00. A few days later I realised I'd probably need the 45 lb wing instead, which the combo price (with Opac) was $410.00. Now the price difference between the two wings seperately was about 50 dollars. Larry told me he could give me the new wing for just the 10 dollar difference AND pay for shipping.

They are a GREAT shop and will be getting all my future online business.

Kriterian:
I thought I'd pop my head in here and give props to Scubatoys.com as well. I've bought quite a few things from them, but I didn't know about this section of the forum :11:

I ordered the Oxycheq O-pac and 18 lb wing combo, which was $400.00. A few days later I realised I'd probably need the 45 lb wing instead, which the combo price (with Opac) was $410.00. Now the price difference between the two wings seperately was about 50 dollars. Larry told me he could give me the new wing for just the 10 dollar difference AND pay for shipping.

They are a GREAT shop and will be getting all my future online business.
Glad you gave them a try. Larry is really flexable dealing with customers. I drive the hour to the shop and have to pay sales tax but it is worth it. One of my dive buddys from Manhattan can walk to LP but he nows uses ScubaToys.Com because the way Larry treats people and does buissness.

Since this seems to be the forum for it. My order arrived last night. Perfect! I have to hand it to Scubatoys -- good advice on the phone, got me the stuff I wanted even though they didn't stock it, and made me a great deal on a full package. I don't think I could have done much better going gray market -- and here you get the warranties and the service.

I know... a shameless plug, but I was happy to have heard about them on Scubaboard and I would recommend them to other newbies making a first time gear purchase.

Just wanted to thank Larry and his guys at the store. I bought a Brigade from them back in July and finally got to dive it for real last weekend on my OW certification. With all the weight they hung on my to start with I was doing a lot of cussing and thrashing and wishing I had gone with the Ranger instead. 3rd dive and 14 lbs lighter I was sold and very happy with Larry and his advice. The Bridage packs into a little corner in my bag and leaves me tons of room for more toys (yep, planning next trip down to Carrolton for some more Credit Card abuse LOL).

Once again thank you Larry for the great service and advice and to expand a little, thank Joey for me, he spent a couple of hours taking care of us like no other salesperson has ever done. He answered all our silly little questions and was a wealth of information. Really put us at ease.

I'll have to agree with everyone. Great prices, easy to navigate website, and very quick order processing. I ordered my setup on Tuesday and it was in Ohio Friday morning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom