Scubaboard copyright violation!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sweet. I'm on it :D I'll be a chemist before you know it.

Thanks scubaboard for hooking me up :D

Reactions: Jax
Or just go to a legitimate stock agency. A non-exclusive web only license should not be expensive.

Absolutely, I have never charged for tutoring.

Sweet. I'm on it :D I'll be a chemist before you know it.

Thanks scubaboard for hooking me up :D

OMG, JLyle, what have you done! :shocked:

:popcorn: :snicker:

Well, do you remember that guy in chem lab that kept blowing things up? Yeah, that's him!

:outtahere:

Or, are the world's fastest typists . . . :blinking:

Of course, you could hit the report button and request they close this thread . . . . We'd have to go elsewhere to play. :snicker:

Posting an image by reference (using the URL) is better - you haven't copied it, just pointed to it. In your post (fair use), if someone was really interested, they could simply right click and find out where the original is located and who it belongs to.
Of course, then you are stealing bandwidth. And anyone who runs a server can tell you how precious that can be.

In order to prevent any further drama, I have replaced the banner in question with an earlier version. Hopefully, this will placate all involved.

BTW, there is STILL ROOM for our Invade Cozumel Trip. No, this is not a money making trip for ScubaBoard. We have been given an incredible deal (below wholesale) and are passing it on directly to our users. We aren't even handling the payments so that there is no confusion about that.

Again, I hope this helps.
Hey! That's my Red Seahorse picture! :p

Back
Top Bottom