Scubaboard Invades Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How did I end up in this predicament again?

2 for 1 night.jpg

This time it's all LuLu's fault!

Later, :mooner:
Moonie & LuLu

mm somebody mention rum??:D

Well I love to do underwater photography! Although many times the fish move so fast that all I get is a picture of fish butt.
This time all got was LuLu's butt! Dang that lizard can move fast!

missed again.jpg

Better luck on the next dive. I'll just keep shooting.

Later, :mooner:
Moonie & LuLu

PS
I will keep that shot though. :wink:

Last edited:
Kev I wouldn't worry about the boats. Proud to say I've been on ALL of them a number of times. Yes, some are slower than others but I have never been back later than 1:00 or 130.
Coqueta, Tango, Atlantis are all great boats and with the slower ones it gives everybody plenty of room to stretch out and the opportunity to get out of the sun or stretch out and sun bathe.
mid_639-B4E1081B10724C03B635696F819320F5.gif

I actually prefer them these days with all my camera gear which is so fragile and no place to put it on a six pack, and I don't get so fried in the sun.
Chillaxin brother. This will give ya a good opportunity to meet and socialize with everyone and Kathy and I can give you an on-board spanking for whining! haha
mid_639-A4FD0113DB7349A390A4CAC7106C821E.gif

Kathy and I can give you an on-board spanking for whining! haha
mid_639-A4FD0113DB7349A390A4CAC7106C821E.gif

So that's all it took, hmmmm
Hey you know me Jenn sweety I love to socialize. I'm not whining, sort of, I guess, o well. Still gonna be good. As long as we have our SI on a beach.

I saw Apple and Allejandro at the Scuba Show today. To day that they are EXCITED about it is a huge understatement. They just can't wait and neither can I!

I have to travel to Orlando on Monday afternoon or Tuesday to install yet another server for ScubaBoard and then it's back down to Key Largo to get ready for our BIG TRIP!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom