ScubaBoard needs your help...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Pete,

I understand the financial struggle in these times of CV-19. I did a tiny bit of advertising with you some years back and would consider running some ads again. It kind of took the wind out of my sails when you started promoting the SB invasion trips as I felt like I was paying a competitor. Anyway, if you have time, drop me a note, maybe I can do some banner ads..?

Going Red to keep SB buoyant.

Going Red to keep SB in trim

Hi Pete,

I understand the financial struggle in these times of CV-19. I did a tiny bit of advertising with you some years back and would consider running some ads again. It kind of took the wind out of my sails when you started promoting the SB invasion trips as I felt like I was paying a competitor. Anyway, if you have time, drop me a note, maybe I can do some banner ads..?
Advertisers run those invasions, not ScubaBoard. I'll be glad to drop you a line.

The solution is simple. Charge a subscription.
Not really an option in my mind.

I will become a supporter shortly, I would have done so already but Comcast decided to withdraw my payment from my account twice instead of once this month! I really hate that company but have no other alternative right now.

I think that auction Idea from Make Spearguns is a great idea.

We have stock that we are no longer interested in carrying that we would be happy to donate. But we don’t have the time to administer an auction ourselves.

if Scubaboard were to handle that, we would be happy to provide some items.

how come I am no longer red?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom