Scubapro 2nd stage advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and next year, and the year after that, and....

I stopped at G250's (okay, I did get a C370 and a D420)......
I don’t like the G250, way to simple and reliable, the 420 is where it’s at! EVO firsts are the best, really shiny like a MK 5.

You guys crack me up.
People don’t think twice about dropping a few hundred a night on lodgings or blowing a Bengy or more on a meal at a nice restaurant, or an expensive bottle of wine, or a lot of other crap. But when it comes to gear, how come people cheap out so bad? This is stuff you’ll be using for years and it is kind-of-sort-of important to have stuff that works good underwater.
Just get what you really want.

blowing a Bengy or more on a meal at a nice restaurant, or an expensive bottle of wine,

I don't mind spending money on stuff that I believe is worth it. I just personally prefer older simpler regulators. I like the way they breathe better, I like the fact that I can take them apart in 10 minutes and rebuild them for peanuts. 'To know is to trust' I guess.

Before covid I'd spend money in a good restaurant from time to time, and maybe I will again someday. That would be nice!

Back
Top Bottom