ScubaPro Aladin 2G Air/Nitrox 3-gauge computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chachita

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have the opportunity to buy a new ScubaPro Aladin 2G Air/Nitrox computer for a very good price and I'm wondering if anyone has an opinion or comment on this device? It would be part of package that includes a regulator and a LadyHawk BC. I haven't researched computers extensively because I wasn't planning on buying this equipment now but it's a great opportunity. I am somewhat surprised that ScubaPro, which I assume is a mainstream manufacturer, isn't featured on the manufacturer's section here on the Scubaboard forums.

Timely comments would be greatly appreciated as I would have to decide by Friday whether I buy ther package or not.

Thanks!

you can see the Aladin 2G in action in our class, or in our simulators.

divepal_scubapro_aladin2g.jpg

That is the computer i use. No complaints at all except for in infrared. When pairing it with your computer, it has to be in the perfect spot and not move or it will not connect or it will lose connection while your connecting it to your computer. My buddies all use the Uwatec Luna and comparing my details (water temp, depth, ect.) at the end of a dive or during, my computer is as accurate as theirs. The manual is not a hard read nor is it long. Of course i helps to learn all your computers functions by reading the manual, and then going diving and using the functions you read about.

Did you have a specific question about the computer?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom