Scubapro Balanced Adjustable - have you seen this version?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The diaphragm cover I've 3d printed in TPU with success... not as pretty as silicone, but functional:
I've cast a usable T in silicone out of 3d printed molds, but it's still a work in progress.
We mean the rubber (cover) part :wink:.

We mean the rubber (cover) part :wink:.
Yep, that's the part that I linked to (Black in the picture). I have a separate Thingiverse post for the faceplate and disc (Red in the picture), which I printed in ABS!

One of these days, I may print a mold and pour some in silicone.

Since this thread is moving again, an update on my years long quest.
About a year ago I finally found a CE Balanced Adjustable with 33mm exhaust valve that I could afford. Picked up by trading another hard to find second stage with Axxel57.
Not quite as pretty as the one shown in post #1, but otherwise identical. Which is perfect since I can dive it without worrying about collectors value.

Since this thread is moving again, an update on my years long quest.
About a year ago I finally found a CE Balanced Adjustable with 33mm exhaust valve that I could afford. Picked up by trading another hard to find second stage with Axxel57.
Not quite as pretty as the one shown in post #1, but otherwise identical. Which is perfect since I can dive it without worrying about collectors value.
Nice. You got the best 2nd stage ever built, in my opinion.
I have a late satin-chrome BA, but with the same exhaust valve as my older 109s.

I have a number of personal favorite second stages, and the CE B/A is near the top.

Without getting into the details, here are a few of my other current favorite 2nds in no particular order...
Poseidon Cyklon
SP Air1
SP G260
Hollis 500se

The CE big valve 156 may be my new favorite. Uh, well, no, the G250 of any age, uh, no, I think the G260 is it, hmmm, uh, maybe the USD 1085. But what will go with me to the Red Sea next summer, if all goes well, my ultra reliable Titan LX Supreme and a NIB Core Supreme DIN that by them will have a few make sure it works good dives. Pretty is as pretty does.

The CE big valve 156 may be my new favorite. Uh, well, no, the G250 of any age, uh, no, I think the G260 is it, hmmm, uh, maybe the USD 1085. But what will go with me to the Red Sea next summer, if all goes well, my ultra reliable Titan LX Supreme and a NIB Core Supreme DIN that by them will have a few make sure it works good dives. Pretty is as pretty does.

If ever you want to, for simplicity, lose the ACD and use the 8mm inlet fitting let me know.

I have a number of personal favorite second stages, and the CE B/A is near the top.

Without getting into the details, here are a few of my other current favorite 2nds in no particular order...
Poseidon Cyklon
SP Air1
SP G260
Hollis 500se

Sorry, I don't recall (age), you have tried the C370 eh?

If ever you want to, for simplicity, lose the ACD and use the 8mm inlet fitting let me know.
Thank you for the offer but the ACD is a feature I find very desirable and useful and it does work. Proven by my wife who dunks her Legend in saltwater with the cap off, by a buddy who pulled her first stage off at depth to reseat the O-ring and her dragging it through the beach sand countless times. It is pristine inside. I like that feature a lot.

Back
Top Bottom