Scubapro purchase?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I use the S550 and MK 16 with Air2 as my secondary. Been using it through a pretty broad range of dives and it all works great for me. Decent price too I'd scoop it up, good luck.

Hey everyone:

Ok, so here's the update:

I bought a reg and computer, taking the great advice I got from this thread into account. I wound up buying a Scubapro MK16/S550 with an R380 octopus. Everything being equal, I didn't really have any forseeable need for the extra ports that the MK25 offered, plus it saved me a few dollars that I can put into, say, a BCD. Bought at an LDS to get the warranty, which will hopefully save me some dollars in parts later on in life.

And I picked up a computer (a Suunto Cobra) while I was there. From everything I've heard and seen, the combination should work really well.

I'll get the chance to dive both next weekend. Thanks everyone for your help! (And I'll probably post soon on the BCD forum for advice there as well!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom