Scubapro S560 vs A700

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The MK25/A700 Black Tech are a SEXY combination in addition to their protective coating that adds a substantial practical benefit to the regulator.

If they wanted to make it "tech", then they should have redesigned the cover so that it can be disassembled under water. One thing I really dislike about Scubapro is their insistence on making things difficult for the DIYer just for the sake of making things difficult.

Black - it doesn't bring in the big 'Cudas on safety stops like chrome does. The reason I think the 108 is more attractive than the 156 or 109 is the 108 doesn't have the adjustment knob out there on that skinny little valve stem. Granted, there is a great user advantage with the adjustment knob and for that I bow to 156 and 109 aficionados but my 108's are the gold standard in pretty. Just my o2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom