Scubapro Sidemount harness

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:signofcross:

---------- Post added December 3rd, 2013 at 09:50 PM ----------

Our farther who art in heaven, Andrew is his name, thy sidemount system rocks, thy manifold be isolatable in sidemount as in backmount. Give us this day your longhose on deco, as you breath backgas, and forgive us our mixed team trespasses as we forgive those who trespass in teams . Amen

---------- Post added December 3rd, 2013 at 09:53 PM ----------

feel free to hit the like button

:signofcross:

---------- Post added December 3rd, 2013 at 09:50 PM ----------

Our farther who art in heaven, Andrew is his name, thy sidemount system rocks, thy manifold be isolatable in sidemount as in backmount. Give us this day your longhose on deco, as you breath backgas, and forgive us our mixed team trespasses as we forgive those who trespass in teams . Amen

---------- Post added December 3rd, 2013 at 09:53 PM ----------

feel free to hit the like button

Jajajajaja....I like UTD philosophy and gears but with this up here you kill me.

Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk

Jajajajaja....I like UTD philosophy and gears but with this up here you kill me.

With some pause for consideration, you might find the response/s originate from the fact that your input was arguably quite 'off-topic', given the subject of this thread. Just saying...

So it has been two months. Has any dove into the deep end :blinking: with the SP model yet? I would really appreciate a good review from someone that has actually tried it.

So it has been two months. Has any dove into the deep end :blinking: with the SP model yet? I would really appreciate a good review from someone that has actually tried it.

i second this request....watched a short video of it in the water. looks stream lined for sure. especially with that cover at the top.

i have seen a few rigs with the inflator hose on the inside and routed over the shoulder like the sp. can't say i like that idea. and no dumps on the outside either. i guess they want to reduce possibility of snagging those areas but to deflate you now have to either go vertical or roll over to the side.
in the video it looks like the inflator could trap the reg hose. so he had the reg hose on top of the inflator. but that would seem to make it more difficult to use the inflator. catch 22?? i think i would rather have an inflator exiting the outside of the bladder near the butt. then route the hose under arm across the chest.
wish i liked it better. i am considering new sp regs. and if you get a tech harness as well, you qualify for parts for life

Rick, can you post a link to the video you saw? I saw the harness and 2 wing options tonight and was kind of intrigued... the sizing on the SMS 100 I've been using just isn't really working for me and it seems like the the Scubapro harness would be a better fit

Still no reviews on this harness hey? Hard to find anything about it aside from whats on the SP website

Rick, can you post a link to the video you saw? I saw the harness and 2 wing options tonight and was kind of intrigued... the sizing on the SMS 100 I've been using just isn't really working for me and it seems like the the Scubapro harness would be a better fit

Sidemount Harness Test Dive on Vimeo

there are a couple others too. just a short video though

ps....have you looked at the hollis sms50 instead ??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom