Scubapro--twin Jet Fin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dive scubapro twin jets. No question, the best fin I have ever worn.. Tried Force Extra and pro but no comparison in performance. t

I dive with ScubaPro TwinJets. I really love them, and have also found that they are much easier on bad knees than the solid types. You don't need to kick as hard to go farther with more power.

KoralKat

Not sure if I qualify to have an opinion yet, but I own them and they've worked great for me so far in my vast experiences in the pool!

buddy i switched and they are incredible. i get like 300-400 more psi than i did with paddle fins. Swiming in current is so easy now. but there is only on bad thing i cant turn as fast as with the paddles. But i still spin around pritty quickly. trust me the twin jets are worth it!!!!:thinkingo

Hi!

I have a pair of Scuba Pro Gorilla Fins (well, much older then the Gorilla - 12 yrs old :D) which is getting really worn out (some tears which I fixed w/ wires). I have L size of that fins. I was wondering what is the equivalent size for the twin Jet fin? I heared that they are little smaller then normal L but I was wondering which size I should order. Since I do not have a car, only option I have is mail-order so I can not check prior to buying one. Your expert advises are most appreciated!

I love my twinjets. I feel like I get twice the speed for half the effort. And I feel they work equally well on the surface as under the water. I have been told that many splits do not perform well on the surface.

I have them and like them too. Because of the split, one feels less effort spent. I am not sure about better performance as I cannot measure my speed and energy expenditure underwater.

I am also curious: Whats next: TriSplit fins??

Also, any marine animals where their fins are split like the fins. I mean that big of split like the fins??

I just bought a pair yesterday- haven't tried them yet, but I did want to report that they now have swiveling buckles on the foot straps. I saw that was a complaint in the past.

zimm,

Can you post a picture? I saw a new pair in a diveshop the other day that looked like they could still take a spring strap.

Ben

Back
Top Bottom