Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I sent an email to them directly from the link on their website and no response. I then sent the same request in reply to the email I got with the order / ship date (had an actual name in it) and had my response the next business day. I really didn't want to call overseas.
I sent a few pre-purchase emails that went unanswered, which I usually consider a red flag. If the pre-sale support is not there, you can count on not getting any love after the sale. If not for you guys answering questions about Seaskin and suit I would not have ordered from them.

I ordered on 1/12. Got an email confirming the order a few days later and had to make one change. Got the email confirming the revised order this morning. I still have no projected ship date. Hoping to see that email tomorrow.

I sent a few pre-purchase emails that went unanswered, which I usually consider a red flag. If the pre-sale support is not there, you can count on not getting any love after the sale. If not for you guys answering questions about Seaskin and suit I would not have ordered from them.

I ordered on 1/12. Got an email confirming the order a few days later and had to make one change. Got the email confirming the revised order this morning. I still have no projected ship date. Hoping to see that email tomorrow.

Not many people have luck with their generic email but get quick replies when replying to their confirmation email. You should get your projected ship date email in a few days.

It will likely be an email from Lisa and associated with Aqualand LTD. It will not be from Seaskin.

Got my ship date. 4/14/23. Ordered on 1/12/23.
Good luck. Over the next 3 months you'll look at your email and spam folders repeatedly looking for an update. You'll then contemplate sending an email for an update. Then the thought of an overseas phone call will pop into your head and you'll then go back to the email idea. All this while rereading this thread and going over the options you ordered and reviewing their website again. Finally you'll just let yourself enjoy the next 10 weeks while they move your suit up in the queue and you'll start the process over again 2 weeks out. This time you'll send the email and be told to wait until closer to the ship date to ask again...

Good luck. Over the next 3 months you'll look at your email and spam folders repeatedly looking for an update. You'll then contemplate sending an email for an update. Then the thought of an overseas phone call will pop into your head and you'll then go back to the email idea. All this while rereading this thread and going over the options you ordered and reviewing their website again. Finally you'll just let yourself enjoy the next 10 weeks while they move your suit up in the queue and you'll start the process over again 2 weeks out. This time you'll send the email and be told to wait until closer to the ship date to ask again...

The accuracy of this is scary 😂😂😂😂

Yeah, but not really original. He's just repeating what those that were in his shoes before him told :poke:
You laughed at it. That's all that matters for now.
Screenshot_20230119_075931_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom