Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is the "dry zip cover" the same as a secondary zipper I see on some suits? Is that primarily useful if going through restrictions? My suit has only the single zipper, so I'm wondering what I'm missing out on. :)

Is the "dry zip cover" the same as a secondary zipper I see on some suits? Is that primarily useful if going through restrictions? My suit has only the single zipper, so I'm wondering what I'm missing out on. :)
It’s just a zippered cover for the main drysuit waterproof zipper, not necessary but adds a little protection that may not be needed at all.

Total in GBP excluding tax and shipping is around 1350. I just hope that customs won´t kill it.
I do not really have experience with taking measurements of myself, but I have some tailored suits and together with their guide it was not really a hard task (I hope). What I bet on is that some said a normal sizing can fit their undersuit flawlessly that is why I measured tight and added allowance to be not too bulky and not too tight

Total in GBP excluding tax and shipping is around 1350. I just hope that customs won´t kill it.
I do not really have experience with taking measurements of myself, but I have some tailored suits and together with their guide it was not really a hard task (I hope). What I bet on is that some said a normal sizing can fit their undersuit flawlessly that is why I measured tight and added allowance to be not too bulky and not too tight
Well, I paid 5% import and 17% VAT for my country.
Regarding mesurements, you really shouldn't have done that. You take snug measures and they will add what is needed. So far I have only one suit to go by, but they did that job excellent.

I have experienced a small leak on every dive around my right wrist. Since I was messing with Rolock, I figured that seal was damaged and it wasn't much, just damp sleeve. Finally got around to chase it and found that there is a leak where seam goes over cuff ring. Waiting for suit to dry out to fix it.
Still very happy with my suit.
2 Santi's and Seaskin. Note: I did lose quite some weight since taking my measurements. On the plus side I now can take as much undersuits I want.
viber_image_2022-03-12_16-07-02-768.jpg

Finally got to dive today. My fix worked, dry as bone (if you disregard condensation).
Does anyone know where I can get Bard condoms in EU?
I know Deepstop in Germany have them, but they require bank wire transfer to ship to my location.

Finally got to dive today. My fix worked, dry as bone (if you disregard condensation).
Does anyone know where I can get Bard condoms in EU?
I know Deepstop in Germany have them, but they require bank wire transfer to ship to my location.
Could you share what glue you used?

I was going to lubrificate the plastic zip on my nova, seaskin sent only beeswax, does it ok to use wax for plastic zip?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom