Review Seaskin Nova drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@rob.mwpropane - yes, those are the items. What's the buckle for?

@Boarderguy - order was placed 8/24/22. Estimated shipping date at time of order was 10/28/22. Suit and accessories arrived 11/7/22.

I don't know, I just remembered seeing it on their site.

Good deal on the arrival pretty close to on time... I ordered mine ~ 9/16 dispatch date of 11/18... I remember thinking as long as it's here before the Chritmas shipping craze I'll be happy.

My dispatch date is coming up, 11/11... Did you get some sort of notification that it shipped when it did?

My dispatch date is coming up, 11/11... Did you get some sort of notification that it shipped when it did?

My original email said this;

A proposed shipping/collection date can be found in the top right of the document. On the day of despatch you will receive an email from our shippers which allows you to track your suit.

I got notification from UPS that shipping process was initiated, and expected date of delivery. Further updates from UPS during the transport process (e.g., "Cleared Customs", etc.). You'll also get an invoice from UPS for the import tax.

A proposed shipping/collection date can be found in the top right of the document. On the day of despatch you will receive an email from our shippers which allows you to track your suit.
But did you get that email from the shippers when it was dispatched I guess is my question

But did you get that email from the shippers when it was dispatched I guess is my question

Mine has not dispatched yet, so I don't know... looks like @eweingarden answered though

None is my emails say that, just that it is being processed... hopefully it gets here before the new year. With the US economy making things tight I can only imagine people not buying new toys.

None is my emails say that, just that it is being processed... hopefully it gets here before the new year. With the US economy making things tight I can only imagine people not buying new toys.
I ordered my suit 9/16, that email was sent 10/4. It also said something about giving me 48 hours to make any changes.. about 2.5 weeks from order date

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom