Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dylan Whitmarsh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
costa%20de%20cocos%20scuba%20diving%20lg.jpg

Hey fellow divers! My name's Dylan,I'm a scuba instructor, formerly based out of the Florida Keys and am now down in Xcalak, a small secluded town located at the southern most point of the Mexican Caribbean and loving every minute!
The Costa De Cocos resort has recently given me the opportunity to help promote their dive operation. Since then I have worked with the resort and we have put together an all inclusive dive package that no ocean lover can refuse.
The reason this package is so special is because Costa De Cocos has been granted access from the Xcalak Fish and Wildlife Center to enter parts of the reef that are normally not open to the public.
So not only are you getting untouched reefs but you are the ONLY one on that reef. This gives you the highest possibility to see Tarpon,Manatees,Whale Sharks and more on the beautiful Belize Continental Reef in our backyard.

Divers looking for a getaway on a secluded peninsula filled with untouched coral reefs, private beaches and the rich culture of the Xcalak community that has not changed in over 100 years. Xcalak, Mexico is the last habitable town before Belize. Boat ferries are provided for you at the resort, many groups take a day trip to San Pedro, Belize to experience one of the most popular dive sites in the world, The Blue Hole.

This package includes:

7 nights / 6 days all inclusive
includes:
7 nights
6 days of 2 tank diving
all meals
open bar

1350.00 per person USD (MINIMUM 2 persons)
Round trip ground transportation from Cancun, Mexico
Groups of 9 paying clients will get the 10 client free of charge.

I have included a link to Costa De Cocos website. There you will find pictures ranging from the resort, dive sites, fishing charters, kayak tours in the lagoons and the many on site activities that our resort offers.

For further questions and inquiries feel free to contact me at:
Dylan Whitmarsh
diverivieramaya@gmail.com
or call me at
(928) 476-1842
www.costadecocos.com

Last edited:
Dylan, what is the estimated one way duration for the ground trip from Cancun to the resort?
What is it worst case?
Is the resort also covering any additional monetary demands that might occur "on the road" during ground travel?

Were in! Wife sez late August early Sept....I'm also interested in the road trip duration from Cancun to the resort.

16 total rooms?

Edit..250 miles from Cancun....I'll fly :)

Dylan, what is the estimated one way duration for the ground trip from Cancun to the resort?
What is it worst case?
Is the resort also covering any additional monetary demands that might occur "on the road" during ground travel?
4 hours is the estimated drive time as by monetary demands do you mean by being stopped at checkpoints? If that is the case the driver will handle the situation however, resort vans are rarely ever stopped.

Welcome to SB!

Your resort looks delightful! I'd also be interested in knowing what the approximate price is for a charter flight from Cancun to Xcalak.
Thanks for the welcome! I've attached a link with all the information you'll need to charter a flight from Cancun to Xcalak.
Costa de Cocos - Fly from Cancun to Xcalak
let me know if you have any more question or need any help!

Were in! Wife sez late August early Sept....I'm also interested in the road trip duration from Cancun to the resort.

16 total rooms?

Yes the rooms are beautiful private cabanas

16 total rooms?

Great if you are interested in flying from Cancun to Xcalak this link will help
The road trip is aprox. 4hrs
also if you haven't seen the photos of the cabanas click this link
Costa de Cocos - Photo Gallery Fishing Scuba Diving Resort
The photo gallery will show you everything there is to see :D
hope to see you guys in Aug or Sept, please ask or mention my name. I'm looking forward to meeting you guys when you get here.

Thanks for the welcome! I've attached a link with all the information you'll need to charter a flight from Cancun to Xcalak.
let me know if you have any more question or need any help!

I appreciate it, but the page says to contact you for flight prices & that's what I'm really interested in. How much is it?

Back
Top Bottom