Second stage only

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mullannix930

Contributor
Reaction score
Can you buy just the second stage? I have a Mr12dfc with outdated second stage. I don't want to replace the whole setup. If I can buy a second stage it would save me a ton of money. I'm thinking about the rover 12s.

Hi,
We do not offer the 1st and 2nd stage independent of each other to the dealer. That's not to say you couldn't find a dealer that has one broken apart or perhaps a spare 2nd stage. The one thing I don't recommend is configuring two different brands. They operate differently.

you could also get about any octo and have it tuned to be a primary. if you went with an abyss extreme or proton Ice like these 2
Proton Ice Octopus discounts on sale Mares or Mares Abyss Extreme Octopus discounts on sale Mares once you change the yellow hose to a black hose you couldn't tell the diffrence.
i had a proton ice extreme with a v32 first stage that i made a carbon octo the primary on and the proton the octo, set works great i did swap out the face plate with the yellow purge button for a black one. this is my favorite setup currently.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom