Sending $$ to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been helping friends on the island for a while now and found the quickest easiest way for me is a global money transfer. I tried paypal first and found it painfully difficult and slow. With the banking info of the recipient I can transfer funds directly from my account overnight for a small fee. Another way we looked at doing it was having them open an account with HSBC or Scotiabank in Coz and I would do the same in the town I work in. Transfers then would be in real time with no charge.

BURRITOS GORDITOS could use a little extra love right now. As if 2020 wasn't hard enough.

Our favorite Burrito Man, Eusubio had a heart attack five days ago. They are closed for the month of September and focused on his healing. He's only 32 but this is a heart defect that runs in the family. Sadly, his younger brother, age 28, died from heart attack just last year.

That's terrible news and we are glad he's doing better. Don't get me wrong: Burritos Gorditos has the best burritos in the world, but so does Crazy King. It all depends upon which one I happen to be eating :wink:

Back
Top Bottom