Sherkston May 8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damn that's funny!

Of course it was in front of me :)

Thanks a lot Starfish365! A fellow Wellander......against ME no less.

Actually TomR, you'd be pleasantly suprised with the work Doppler has been doing on me. I was DARN graceful (well, up against the grace of my former dives with him a few weeks ago) in Gilboa. I think he might have even cracked the smallest of smiles when he saw me one-finned, blacked-out mask, swapping deco-gas (with a buddy of course) all the while doing an ascent with no line......well I didn't see one anyways! Did I mention in perfect horizontal trim? (Um, the required was perfect trim, not that I attained it).

Can you say STRESS me out? Oh yeah, my buddy had no fin either.

Now that's some darn fine training you don't get everyday, from every agency!

Of course there's lots more I can't divulge, unless one knows the secret handshake :)

Steve

Scuba_Steve:
Damn that's funny!

Of course it was in front of me :)

Thanks a lot Starfish365! A fellow Wellander......against ME no less.
Steve

ah sorry Steve - you know I can't resist....besides I can't really judge - I haven't been diving with you yet....

Scuba_Steve:
I think he might have even cracked the smallest of smiles when he saw me one-finned, blacked-out mask, swapping deco-gas (with a buddy of course) all the while doing an ascent with no line......well I didn't see one anyways! Did I mention in perfect horizontal trim? (Um, the required was perfect trim, not that I attained it).
Steve

Cool.. I knew there was a reason why I stayed away from the tech stuff... Somehow being one-finned, blind, out of air, upside down, with one arm tied behind my back, while fending off a herd of sharks doesn't appeal to me...
I am 100% stroke and proud of it... I make other people look good in the water :) If everybody was perfect life would be boring.

sparky30:
Cool.. I knew there was a reason why I stayed away from the tech stuff... Somehow being one-finned, blind, out of air, upside down, with one arm tied behind my back, while fending off a herd of sharks doesn't appeal to me...
I am 100% stroke and proud of it... I make other people look good in the water :) If everybody was perfect life would be boring.

And I thought you liked being tied up.....

Just a reminder that there's a meeting on Monday if you're so inclined. Haven't seen you guys in a while, so I could use a Sparky fix.Hope life is treating you well and hope to see you soon...I see your Florida plans have changed... maybe you guys would be up for a little Gilboa....Let us know...

By the sounds of these two lately, they'll need their own room!

What's all this yicky binding people up stuff all about?

C'mon out to Gilboa you two!

I'm bringing the rope and duct tape, and you can leave your mating fin at home, you're only going to need one :)

Groundhog246:
We're planning on diving Sherkston tomorrow. Have a couple of other divers joining us and would enjoy meeting any "freaks" who're interested. To make it simpler, I've a 'map' of the underwater layout. Hope to be there by 11:00am (leaving Kitchenr at 9:00)

While your diving Sherkston, look out at the lake and wave. Unless there is thunder and lightning and 5 ft. waves, we'll be putting the mooring buoy on the Raleigh, just a short half mile from shore. Well also be mooring the C.B. Benson but it's a little longer swim at 7.5 miles. Ian

Back
Top Bottom