shopping in coz

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn:
Oh, OK. I had this vision of you drifting along the wall, head down, twiddling the little X-Y knobs on an Etch-A-Sketch, trying to make letters. It sounded a bit, um, challenging... ;^)

Maybe that would be a good activity to have a student try when they do the deep diver speciality when they are narc'd.

diveborg:
Maybe that would be a good activity to have a student try when they do the deep diver speciality when they are narc'd.
Funny that no one I know says they get narc'd. I've done the simple mental arithmetic thing at 120 feet and had it take 6 times as long as on land and that's narc'd in my book. In Coz we had some "good old boys" on the boat talking about going to 150 and not getting narc'd! Sure they don't! I bet they don't get high from smoking crack either!

DrSteve:
Funny that no one I know says they get narc'd. I've done the simple mental arithmetic thing at 120 feet and had it take 6 times as long as on land and that's narc'd in my book. In Coz we had some "good old boys" on the boat talking about going to 150 and not getting narc'd! Sure they don't! I bet they don't get high from smoking crack either!

Back in the olden days (70's) before there were limits. I went to 150 several times never got "narc'd". Of course I'm a lot older and wiser now and not bullet proof anymore, so max for me is 130.

parrotheaddiver:
Back in the olden days (70's) before there were limits. I went to 150 several times never got "narc'd". Of course I'm a lot older and wiser now and not bullet proof anymore, so max for me is 130.

Last trip to Cozumel, I went to 158' at Maracaibo, which is 38' deeper than I had ever been before. Was I narc'ed? I have no idea; how would I know? If the system being evaluated and the system doing the evaluating are the same system, where's the data?

Back
Top Bottom