Shore dive weekend of 7/24 & 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD:
Perfect. Middle Beach, 0830 roundup, lunch/picnic afterward. Snorkeling okay, depending on conditions.

And a big Happy Birthday to Big Sage, as well as a welcom back to the water for ScubaGuy!!!

I will join for the morning dive but will have to run after that to continue my unpacking.....

mahoneme:
I am incredibly upset. I just found out I have to work tomorrow morning. :eek:hyeah20:

Michael and I were really looking forward to meeting you all.

I guess we'll have to wait until next time...

Have a great time!

Maria

We'll look forward to seeing you very soon. (Don't sweat it - we get together once or twice a month, minimum.) I'm probably going to do a sunrise dive near Hollywood on Sunday, and you guys are more than welcome to join me if you'd like.

Take care,
Grier

GrierHPharmD:
I'm probably going to do a sunrise dive near Hollywood on Sunday, and you guys are more than welcome to join me if you'd like.

Take care,
Grier
Hey Count me in! Sage and I are already trying to set something up for Sunday. Sunrise sounds good! Right Sage??:wink:

I did the HoJo's (Taft St.) reef last Sunday. Nice reef with good (~4') relief. Parking's not so good, but I didn't have too much trouble.

I've also dived at Greene St. several times. That or Charleston St. might be nice, diving around 0700 or 0730?

If you set something up for 7 - 7:30 on Sunday please count me in! Have to head to Key Largo by 11AM (for work). I would love to take a morning dip with you guys!

I'd already planned to call you tomorrow, Renee! Let's see if Jenny and BigSage are coming and see if anybody else is up for the early morning.

I'm just curious about other parts of the reef - do you have any experience with the reef between Greene St and Dania/Seatech Ledge? I know that the reef keeps going between those two areas, but I don't know what the relief is like.

I'll post something tomorrow,
Grier

mahoneme:
I am incredibly upset. I just found out I have to work tomorrow morning. :eek:hyeah20:

Michael and I were really looking forward to meeting you all.

I guess we'll have to wait until next time...

Have a great time!

Maria
Call in sick Maria :D

We'll see you next time!!!

Hey all, glad to hear the feed back! Grier buddy, I'm gonna be glad to see ya after so long of an intermission... your old buddy Rick is gonna be glad to see you too...

Oh no! these 2 together again "the horror"!!!.. BAY WATCH LOOK OUT!!!!!!!! women and children wear your life vests or else! men do not go near rip tides or you will see the wrath of these 2, DM wanna B's...instructor driven-mania fever..

The beaches will never be the same...

Grier - call me on my cell.
I've been out from the end of the Dania Beach lot and it was pretty. Similar to Greene Street. I am up for what ever you chose. Hope to see you Jenny and to meet Sage.

I'll post a report in the main Conch area, but we just had a very cool dive at Deerfield. OK, so the parking sucks... If you're there early there's parking without too uch of a walk.

See Squid Row post...

MB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom