Shore dive weekend of 7/24 & 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pompano is good for me. I will be a lonely snorkeler as hubby is working unless I can convince my friend Barb to come with me. By the way which side of Atlantic is 12th street on, I am not that familiar with that area?

Zuzanne

I drove down Ocean Way this morning on my way to work after dropping off my tanks. (And saw Rick filling his tanks). All of the parking that's shown on the maps for DB middle and south is open and available. And not busy at 8:30am (at least not on a weekday).

The sewer construction that's noted in the earlier post is north of the Cove Beach condos and takes out beachfront parking there, but it doesn't affect any of the parking or the entry in the area south of those condos as shown on the second map for DB middle.

I vote Deerfield still - either middle or south.

Marc

zuzanne:
I will be a lonely snorkeler as hubby is working unless I can convince my friend Barb to come with me.

You're welcome to buddy with one of us - we usually set up buddy teams after we see who shows up.

-G

Thanks Grier. I just got off the phone with my friend Beachbarbie and she is going to come with me, otherwise I would take you up on you offer. Since she doesn't dive, she has agreed to come snorkel with me if I don't let any fish bite her. We will bring some chips & dip stuff. Can't wait to meet and greet with you all. Who knows, We may convince Barb to learn to dive.

Zuzanne

Ok. So we are back at Deerfield then? Right? Suzanne, Grier is correct. We don't worry about buddies till we see who shows up.

Scuba_Jenny:
Ok. So we are back at Deerfield then?
YES! - Middle!

In the event we discover construction continues, we will proceed to Pompano.

We'll bring the chicken!!

Perfect. Middle Beach, 0830 roundup, lunch/picnic afterward. Snorkeling okay, depending on conditions.

And a big Happy Birthday to Big Sage, as well as a welcom back to the water for ScubaGuy!!!

Or did I screw something up? :wink:

Deerfield it is, if we don't find divers there we will head on down to Pompano at the 12th St area. We will not get there until around 9 am and will snorkel & bubble watch.

Zuzanne

I am incredibly upset. I just found out I have to work tomorrow morning. :eek:hyeah20:

Michael and I were really looking forward to meeting you all.

I guess we'll have to wait until next time...

Have a great time!

Maria

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom