Should I trust divers-supply.com?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I ordered some fins and booties from them. They were really helpful in ensuring that the size of my feet matched the boots and the fins. Very knowledgeable and responsive about products.

When I ordered, they emailed me back to tell me they were on back order. I was leaving on a trip at the end of the week and sent them a note to cancel my order if the fins wouldn't make it to my house in time. They didn't send any reply indicating time estimates but a couple days later, they informed me that they shipped and would arrive in time. I would have like some confirmation of my concern but in the end everything was fine. I'd order from them again if they had something not available from some other shops.

My only problem with Divers suppy is that every time I go there I always spend too much money. They are a great company to do business with.

Thanks for the input. I'll likely go with them when I order.

fresh_fish, did you end up getting a Genesis? If so, which one, and how do you like it? I am considering the Sirene but have found nothing about it on this site, except for your mention of it! Thanks.

Q: How can I get better trim?
A: BP/W

Q: How can I get more bottom time?

Q: How can I avoid getting speeding tickets?

Q: What will get rid of splotches on my skin?

Q: What will help BP/W-philes focus on the OPs question?

Is there a "you-drank-the-Kool-Aid" emoticon on SB? You know, a cross between :cheers: and :guillotine: with a very healthy dose of :deadhorse: thrown in?

i used DS to buy a reg. off brand, bad mistake. other than that, they shipped quickly and seemed reliable. i still prefer liesurepro.

I wouldn't feel right if I didn't throw in a plug for Scubatoys.com. :fro:

Scubaboard members get a discount!

Though a little outdated, I did 4 deals with Divers-Supply and all of them were fantastic. Not only killer prices, but good after sale service.
They have an own brand of products "Sea Elite". Good quality.
Besides, one manager of DS is a frequent poster and helped me once with a delayed deliver owing to out of stock.

I found something I've been looking for on this site. Should I order from them? Are they a good place?

I'm getting a GEnesis Athena or Sirene, if anyone's wondering. I need a Small.

Hi fish, I live in Canada and I also found great deals at Divers supply. I made a trip to Florida back in 2008. I called them and lined up approximately 90 percent of my gear about 2 weeks before we left. I spoke with a fellow named Aaron at the Tampa bay store on Gunn hwy. He was more than helpful, one year later my wife ordered a sealife camera from Aaron and had it sent up. All my gear was cheaper than what I could have got it here for in Canada and it works great! In short would I deal with Divers supply again, DAMN RIGHT, THAT STORE ROCKS! Hope this helps, good luck and safe diving!<;O)))><:ppd:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom