Silverdale Wa. dive site suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dizzi Lizzi

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Attending a wedding in August, would like to get a couple of dives in, any suggestions?

arggg can someone please move this to the pacific northwest region. thank you so much Mr/Mz Mod :)

You're welcome. And it's Mr.

:)

I always suggest a new person or person(s) not knowing anyone in the area try to hook up with a dive boat. Three of the main ones are here. Have been on them all several times. All positive experiences.:

Divers Dreams Charters/Lu-Jac Quest out of Anacortes
Lu-Jac's Quest- Dive Charters in the San Juan Islands

Ocean Quest out of DesMoines
Ocean Quest Dive Charter | The Northwest Premiere Dive Charter

Bandito Charters out of Tacoma
Home - Bandito Charters

For dive site info, here is a pretty good web site
The Perfect Dive : A diving resource for scuba divers in the pacific northwest

Last edited:
Thanks @tcphil , a boat dive would be great, I'll contact them to see if they can do a mid week boat, it could happen :). @wetb4igetinthewater Sund Rock looks great, that just might be our back up plan if we can't find a boat. I'm a chicken about shore dives, but this sounds nice and easy.

Thanks @tcphil , a boat dive would be great, I'll contact them to see if they can do a mid week boat, it could happen :). @wetb4igetinthewater Sund Rock looks great, that just might be our back up plan if we can't find a boat. I'm a chicken about shore dives, but this sounds nice and easy.
Sund Rock is super easy. Let me know when you are thinking of going, and I can try to connect you with some local (meaning Seattle) divers who may go out there. It is a very popular site.

Sund Rock is super easy. Let me know when you are thinking of going, and I can try to connect you with some local (meaning Seattle) divers who may go out there. It is a very popular site.

That would be awesome!! :yeahbaby: We will be able to dive thursday august 3 or sunday august 6th. Can you arrange for sea dogs to pose with me too???

Or get them to move the wedding to Key Largo. :D :D :D

Can you arrange for sea dogs to pose with me too???
Sorry, wrong location and wrong time of year. You want the Steller sea lions off Norris Rock (off Vancouver Island). The season is October until April. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom