Sipadan Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never had problems at Borneo Divers so don't know who you are basing your comments on to be fair...they run one of the better dive outfits around and have a good resort, not 5 star by any means but a good, clean resort.

But, there is no pleasing some people.

Hoot72, please don't misunderstand me:idk:. Overall, Boreo Divers was a great experience & the diving was even better. The resort was very nice & most of the staff was very accomdating. In fact,.... I was floored by the extra effort the staff made when I lost my camera on a night dive. It was never found, but they sent out 2 boats & a few dive masters to help search for it. In my opinion that service was well above the call of duty & very much appreciated, on my part. I'm not (at least I think I'm not) a hard person to please. I try to be "happy- go- lucky" about a lot of things. I reported what had happened on our trip last year more as a "head's- up" to other divers to be aware. I'm generally pretty easy going,..... unless it involves safety. What occurred seemed like (with what overhead environment training I do have) a potentially pretty serious safety issue.

Hoot72, please don't misunderstand me:idk:. Overall, Boreo Divers was a great experience & the diving was even better. The resort was very nice & most of the staff was very accomdating. In fact,.... I was floored by the extra effort the staff made when I lost my camera on a night dive. It was never found, but they sent out 2 boats & a few dive masters to help search for it. In my opinion that service was well above the call of duty & very much appreciated, on my part. I'm not (at least I think I'm not) a hard person to please. I try to be "happy- go- lucky" about a lot of things. I reported what had happened on our trip last year more as a "head's- up" to other divers to be aware. I'm generally pretty easy going,..... unless it involves safety. What occurred seemed like (with what overhead environment training I do have) a potentially pretty serious safety issue.

tstormdiver,

I think you misunderstood me and I also didn't word my text properly. Sorry for that.

I was referring my comments to the guy who was saying he "heard Borneo Divers" sucked, etc etc....not to you.

Sorry for that m8.

Back
Top Bottom