Siren Fleet Cabins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmsenger

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm booking a trip on the Indo Siren for July this summer. Does anyone have any feedback or advice on which cabin to choose? Are there any differences between the cabins on the Siren vessels? They all look pretty similar in the pictures online, but I thought I'd see if anyone has any direct experience they can share. Thanks!

I have been on the Philippine Siren and the cabins were good withiout being anything special. I was with the wife and so we had one double bed and with it, enough storage space. But if twin rooms are the same dimension, methinks it would be a bit cramped.

My wife and I were on the Palau Siren in March 2013. We were in one of most forward cabins which have good-sized double or queen beds and quite a lot of storage space. I think the other cabins are a bit larger with twin beds for the most part. If physical mobility is an issue I would not have one of the forward cabins as getting in and out of the bed is a bit more difficult than in the other cabins. I think the Siren boats are similar but check their website for the boat you are going to be on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 162
Hi FFigawi,

Thank you for booking with us your trip :)

If you want to have a better idea of how the rooms look like, please have a look to our 360 virtual tour.
All the boats have pretty much the same layout.
If I was picking a cabin, it would be 3, 4, 5 or 6 since they not close to the engine room (I have a very light sleep)

I hope, I helped!
Cheers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom