Sitech pee valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You'll find the vast majority of people that can use a cath will use a cath on every drysuit dive. Assuming it's a Trigon valve, they are pressure compensated and you will not need to do anything for those times that you do not hook up.
So true.. of the times that I've tried to save a buck I would have happily paid $50 at the end to freely pee. So now I spend the buck.

Also watching others in a ds race to get it off is priceless... I'll gladly pay the $1 to watch that show too😂

So true.. of the times that I've tried to save a buck I would have happily paid $50 at the end to freely pee. So now I spend the buck.

Also watching others in a ds race to get it off is priceless... I'll gladly pay the $1 to watch that show too😂
Been there, the gear littered on the beach heading to the head looked like on the way to the bedroom scenes in those videos you watch all the time :)

Maybe with the exception of pool practice. Probably frowned upon.
Pool practice? In a drysuit? No thanks.

I would still be plumbed up though. If not in the pool, then in the shower room while rinsing my suit.

at $1.77 per cath I will plumb every time I'm in the suit for any diving activities.

Screenshot_20240515_060546_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I would still be plumbed up though. If not in the pool, then in the shower room while rinsing my suit.

at $1.77 per cath I will plumb every time I'm in the suit for any diving activities.

View attachment 841289
If you order a box of 100 you can get it for $1.50 /

www.exmed.net

That's nearly 2 years of diving for me... might do that when this next box runs dry.
Saves ~ $25 over the next 100 dives. I think it's worth it.

View attachment 841289
Not forgetting a can of Appeel to get them off without screaming!

Or use Conveens; easier to get off, but must double check when they're put on!

Back
Top Bottom