Sizing Questions for Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TN/Bob:

Got my Comfort Insteps today, and they effectively turn my FF XXLs (which are perfect for my cold water boots but too big for my warm water boots) into XLs for my warm water boots PUUURRRFECTT!!

Thanks all!!

Sandy

Hi! Looking to get a pair for bodysurfing, I have a US11.5 shoe, but my foot is quite narrow. The fins look quite comfortable to wear barefoot (live on Sunshine Coast Australia). Thinking a ML would be the correct size?

The best Force Fin for body surfing would be the "Rip Force". These have an adjustable foot pocket with a built in comfort insert, plus you can add whiskers for even better performance. These were designed for "boogie boarding" and body surfing. Only problem is they are not readily available, so it might take awhile for Bob to fulfill an order.

Force Fin Rip Force Fin

The best Force Fin for body surfing would be the "Rip Force". These have an adjustable foot pocket with a built in comfort insert, plus you can add whiskers for even better performance. These were designed for "boogie boarding" and body surfing. Only problem is they are not readily available, so it might take awhile for Bob to fulfill an order.

Force Fin Rip Force Fin
Good choice for the Rip Force which is in production and I might go for the Large Force Fin with a comfort instep.. Two good choices. Thanks TN and Surfing wombat.

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the info. Was looking to get either the originals or the slims. I like the basic design.

I like snug fit & as mentioned I have a narrow size 11.5 shoe. I will be bootless.

Foot is 4 inches wide
Around is 9 inches

Being in Oz I'd like to get the size right cause postage is significant.

Lastly would you recommend the original or the slim for bodysurfing?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom