Slurp gun for Lion Fish??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey guys-

I found this AWSOME Lionfish Killer product. It's called:

2Ft. fiber glass polespear 1/2" with Light Duty Sling and Stainless Steel Paralyzer Tip

CheapScubaOnline.com
www.cheapscubaonline.com.

The company looks like they have a lot of Discount Dive Equipment & Accessories, are based in Florida.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

www.cheapscubaonline.com

hmm.... you joined today... and most of your posts so far are trying to get people to buy from "cheapscubaonline.com"

seems like a Spammer to me...... :popcorn:

Hey guys-

I love to join forums and spam the hell out of them. What do you think of that?

spam.jpg

how about converting one of those vacuum type thingys that they use for uw archeology to pick up sand and such and blow it away? Pretty bulky though i think.

I would love to have a couple of little guys for my aquarium. If anyone wants to overnight me a couple of babies. I'd pay 20 a piece + shipping.

I would love to have a couple of little guys for my aquarium. If anyone wants to overnight me a couple of babies. I'd pay 20 a piece + shipping.

The only problem is they don't stay little for long and they will eat damn near everything in your tank.

sure put one in your aquarium..... this is what will happen to the rest of your fish

[youtubehq]1sLtwYB-dfc[/youtubehq]

The only problem is they don't stay little for long and they will eat damn near everything in your tank.

I don't have anything in there small enough to be eaten. I only have a couple of fish in there as it is. If anyone is interested pm me and I'll give you tips on how to package for shipping and I can pay through Paypal. Thanks!

sure put one in your aquarium..... this is what will happen to the rest of your fish

[youtubehq]1sLtwYB-dfc[/youtubehq]

I have experience keeping lionfish - I know what they are capable of.
My tank is a reef tank with few fish and as far as I know - they don't eat coral.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom