So how DOES one rebut negative feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax

Deplorable American
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:D

I also got this email from him:

albertmacaw:
Should have known the type of person I was dealing w/ simply by the fact you post pics of yourself on a public forum. TACKY. Then again you promote yourself as a GEEK and anyone who obviously loves themself so much to post pics I feel sorry for.

Jax:
Now you are trying to cheat me for sure! <rest snipped>
========== Begin rebuttal ==============
Awww, he doesn't like it when one posts the truth. After I gave him a negative trader rating for Failing to honor his set price of "$560 Delivered", he posted this about me:

albertmacaw xx.xx.xx.xx
October 25th, 2010, 12:37 PM​
We went back and forth and she had a problem about paypal fees. I have no control over their fees. Well doing a little research on her and her past credit/financials she is EXPOSED as being a dishonest CON ARTIST. DO NOT TRUST HER. I was very lucky I checked her out as I would have been another notch in her belt for RIPPING YPU OFF for money. She has no knowledge in SCUBA and wants top end gear for the price of trash. AGAIN do not trust her as she truly is a snack in the grass and will BURN you for MONEY. Treat her like the plague. SHADDY.

The following is a set of PM's we exchanged.
Jax:
Now you are trying to cheat me for sure!

Paypal_fees.JPG
[/url]

albertmacaw:
If you want to cover the 7.5% paypal charges I will gladly do it. Just do not understand why people go on the cheap when it comes to something that could cost them their life. Your offer is fair but for that kind of money you will get what you pay for. Like I said I am sitting on a $1800.00 computer that has never seen the water. This thing is like gold given SP no longer distributes them. Just let me know.

Jax:
Aww, man; now why'd you have to go and do that? Jump the price, then remove Paypal which is my only cover in an online transaction. Nope, can't do that. Good luck.
albertmacaw:
Trust me this is CHERRY. I am pretty compulsive about taking care of my gear. Dealing w/ the mind at 150 plus feet is enough not having to deal w/ your gear. I will let it go for $625.00 delivered and insured. Sorry about the increase but SP Uwatec no longer sells these and the transmitter alone is $400.00. I have a beautiful new Gallieo Sol that has yet to get wet. Screwed my shoulder up out here in San Diego and trying to get right and get wet again. MISS IT. That is my issue. IF you are serious let me know. Would need a check sent out west. Really do not want to get dinged by the paypal 7%. Like the ad says I have tons of feedback on ebay. If you are a bit leary I understand. 6 plus bills is a bit of money. Better then diving w/ that other crap on the market where it is reading the persons next to you at 100 feet. Also I have a GREAT Scupapro reg mk20 S600 NEVER USED I would like to get rid of. I Have always bought two of everything and need to dump some of this stuff. Lets see if you arehappy w/ the computer and go from tere.
Thanks
Jax:
Well, there is a guy selling a Galileo Sol and describing it as "lightly used", but the pic shows it and the transmitter are pretty beaten up. I have a 10-year-old Aladin that doesn't look as bad as his Sol. If yours isn't beaten up, I'll take it. I have one already, and want a second one as a better, deep dive backup, as the Aladin Pro Ultras don't go past 40%.

albertmacaw:
Jax:
Will you post some pictures? I will send to your email. Not sure what you want to see as it looks identical to any Smart Tec I added the blue as he posted the answer in the middle of my quoted PM.
albertmacaw:
Jax:
Is this still available? Yes

In Reply to your post [post=5482282]Uwatec Aladin Smart Tec No Hose Air/Nitrox Computer With carry case[/post]
Uwatec Aladin Smart Tec No Hose Air/Nitrox Computer with carrying case hard and soft. I am the original and only owner and paid around $1400.00 for it from an authorized SCUBAPRO dealer.

Item Description
This is a used computer in GREAT shape has minor scratches from normal use battery at 95%. Could check but I have put around 25 dives on it. Does have a scratch/mark on front cover but IN NO WAY obstructs your view whilediving. ALSO pretty sure the cover pops on and off and can be changed cheap. This is top of the line dive computer.The Smart Tec is a wrist mounted, hose-less, gas-integrated dive computer that can monitor the nitrox mixtures from 21 to 100% in as many as three tanks. You can set your depth limit up to 400 ft. Divers who are in cold water have a different rate of air consumption then a diver in warm water. The Smart Tec considers this in its air consumption calculations and will adjust the consumption time accordingly. Decompression status is up-dated when switching to another gas mixture and the computer will compensate if switch to another gas is not made or is made late. The features of this computer continue making it one of the most comprehensive dive computers available. Oh yea! It's an alarm clock too.
Item Features
Monitor nitrox mixtures (from 21 to 100%) in up to three tanks (two optional transmitters required)
User-defined maximum depth limit (maximum depth 400')
Compensates for temperature when computing remaining bottom time for tank in use
Calculates decompression status, including the switch to other gases. Compensates if switch to another gas is not made or made late.
Safety monitors and alerting systems include: decompression stop indicator, ascent rate monitor, de-saturation time indicator, increased effort warning, lowbattery alert
Automatically calculates (and re-calculates, if necessary) surface time intervals, decompression stops.
Displays current depth and maximum depth
User-defined maximum allowed O2 partial pressure
User-maintained safety stop timer
User-maintained bookmark feature notes key points during dive
User settable backlight duration
Automatically adjustments for entering and exiting high-altitude diving areas
Log book stores up to 100 hours of dive information
Wireless technology allows diver to transmit the dive data to a PC
Watch Features:
Alarm
Twelve or twenty four-hour display format
Calendar (Date and day) display
Stopwatch

I have never sold anything on SCUBABOARD but I Have 1250 feedbacks on Ebay so my credibility is golden

$560.00 delivered

Last edited:
Well, Jax, if only you weren't such a snack in the grass.....

:rofl3: Y'all are killing me!!!

Now my sides are beginning to hurt . . . :rofl3:

Well, Jax, if only you weren't such a snack in the grass.....

A salty snack...or a chocolate snack. Part of me wants her to be a chocolate snack...b/c I love chocolate. But then on the other hand I don't want to eat a friend. Decisions, decisions.

Also...

Originally Posted by albertmacaw
Should have known the type of person I was dealing w/ simply by the fact you post pics of yourself on a public forum. TACKY.

Oh Noes!! I'm tacky!!!

A salty snack...or a chocolate snack. Part of me wants her to be a chocolate snack...b/c I love chocolate. But then on the other hand I don't want to eat a friend. Decisions, decisions.

Also...

Oh Noes!! I'm tacky!!!

:spit:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :kiss2:

Princess, if you're tacky, it is now my life's goal to be as tacky as you! :D

Well, I know that Jax lives in Arizona, where xeriscaping is one of the more popular methods of maintaining a front lawn. For Jax to find grass, she shall have to get on her scooter and drive for a while. While riding that scooter, she will wear a helmet, causing small beads of sweat to form on her brow and on the back of her neck. When Jax finally finds grass, she will pull over to the side of the road, put her kickstand down and remove her helmet. The breeze will make the sweat dry, leaving a delicate layer of salt behind. I would suggest that Jax is a salty snack in the grass. Salty snacks are best served with beer.
Edit. or margaritas.

Well, I know that Jax lives in Arizona, where xeriscaping is one of the more popular methods of maintaining a front lawn. For Jax to find grass, she shall have to get on her scooter and drive for a while. While riding that scooter, she will wear a helmet, causing small beads of sweat to form on her brow and on the back of her neck. When Jax finally finds grass, she will pull over to the side of the road, put her kickstand down and remove her helmet. The breeze will make the sweat dry, leaving a delicate layer of salt behind. I would suggest that Jax is a salty snack in the grass. Salty snacks are best served with beer.
Edit. or margaritas.

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: And I have the insulated cooler bag for the side bags. :popcorn:

We have identified a problem with our I-Trader and have discontinued it until we can fix it.

:shocked: The WHOLE i-Trader? or just the email notification?

Edit. or margaritas.

Funny you should mention where she lives, her yard, helment, riding, etc...

because where she lives... she HAS NO GRASS in her yard. and yes she does have a 'scooter' of sorts.

see...

Jax.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom