So how DOES one rebut negative feedback?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't see a way to separate it. If/when we figure it out, we will re-implement it! We take security very seriously here.

I can't tell if this is a joke or serious Pete. seriously.

No joke, LB -- that email you got went to people it shouldn't go to . . . So they're fixing it.

This is their best chance in a LONG time. I am hoping for the dawgs to crumble.

No joke, LB -- that email you got went to people it shouldn't go to . . . So they're fixing it.

crap I used all my thanks up.

(THANKS)

Thanks Pete

(THANKS)

srsly-40515.jpg

Security is no joking matter. I have made a promise to keep your data safe, and I will do my best to honor that commitment.

srsly-40515.jpg

security is no joking matter. I have made a promise to keep your data safe, and i will do my best to honor that commitment.

(thanks)

condom-symbol.jpg

So protection is your middle name?

It's more like...

u15218270.jpg

NetDoc is Known for his affinity for the Tanks Hack.

:D

I also got this email from him:

========== Begin rebuttal ==============
Awww, he doesn't like it when one posts the truth. After I gave him a negative trader rating for Failing to honor his set price of "$560 Delivered", he posted this about me:

albertmacaw xx.xx.xx.xx
October 25th, 2010, 12:37 PM​
We went back and forth and she had a problem about paypal fees. I have no control over their fees. Well doing a little research on her and her past credit/financials she is EXPOSED as being a dishonest CON ARTIST. DO NOT TRUST HER. I was very lucky I checked her out as I would have been another notch in her belt for RIPPING YPU OFF for money. She has no knowledge in SCUBA and wants top end gear for the price of trash. AGAIN do not trust her as she truly is a snack in the grass and will BURN you for MONEY. Treat her like the plague. SHADDY.

The following is a set of PM's we exchanged.

So, how is this shootout going?
It is quite obvious that the OP, albertmacaw was not telling the truth when stating that this was the first time selling anything on SB, as LetterBoy was able to pull up 13 other offerings by OP, going back to April of 2008.
OP obviously has raised the price on this last offering as soon as he had a customer on the line, as well as tried to pad the Paypal charge, when a customer was trying to pay threw a secure method.

Finally, his last action seems to have been to slander the customer, for objecting to his methods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by albertmacaw
Should have known the type of person I was dealing w/ simply by the fact you post pics of yourself on a public forum. TACKY. Then again you promote yourself as a GEEK and anyone who obviously loves themself so much to post pics I feel sorry for.

A lot of SB members are following this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom