SoftWear undergarments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ERP

Reaction score
OK so I'm not usually one to gush over good customer service and Janices excellent product and quality of service has been noted previously on this board, but I was so impressed I had to give it another quick plug.

I just got my new drysuit and decided that a new set of undies was called for, on Sunday I ordered a one piece custom 300wt fleece from Janice at SoftWare. It was waiting for me when I got home from work today (Wednesday). :eek:

The fit and quality are excellent, can't wait to try them out diving this weekend.

For those who don't have it the URL

http://home.att.net/~gchev91/

OK, I took the advice and bought that soft undergarment. Should work here in the Northeast...Cold is Cold. Our water has been in the low fifties for a while. The price was right. I use regular long johns and a weasle (to bulky) so fleece should be nice. Thanks, I'll keep you informed. Joe R.:sneeze:

I bought a set of Janices undies, Black with the "uncle pug" additional button hole and was wearing them this past weekend diving at Tobermory on the wrecks. We were 78 feet to the deck of the Niagara II on Sunday and the water there was 36 degrees. I had on a long sleeve tee shirt, long johns and the one piece undies and was warm for the 22 minutes of the dive, no problem. I have never dived my drysuit without having those undies on, and don't expect I ever will.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom