some Hawaii SB women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
(insert tiny scared voice)

hello, ummm catherine said i should pop in and say hello to the hawiian ladies

so hello, lunched looked like a fun thing to do

YOU made it!!! I am so flattered.

edit Note: almitywife is a pop-icon and rules MOF-ers with an iron fist and a quick wit.

chepar:
Hey Catherine, I thought lunch was supposed to be an intervention - I check back in this morning and I see you've been busy again. :wink:

A monthly or so lunch would be fun.

I just cannot help myself. It is a sickness. My days are numbered though.

Sure Catherine... We'll see. :D

sea nmf:
Yeah, Cheryl, I thought it was in Scubaboard addiction intervention for Catherine, also. Although there were a few "enablers" yesterday giving her MORE tips.
Moi???...
71.gif

That was fun yesterday. Maybe we can make it an afterwork thing so we all can enjoy cocktails?
That sounds like fun :D

Thanks again, ladies. Leesa - thank you again for the thoughtful "lunch favors"! I was admiring mine last night. You are so talented!

-becky

:blush: Thanks and you're welcome Becky, I'm glad you like it...I really try my best....

I wonder who the enablers were??? hhhmmmmm (LOL). Leesa- that you so much for giving my daughter a party favor also!! You are to kind. After work get together works for me also.

Catherine make sure you get that postcard sent off. If you are like me, it will sit in your purse for a few weeks then make it to the counter for a couple more weeks then get set aside for a couple of months then the person it is intended for is home and you throw it away. I guess we will all need to get together to get the special picture you were talking about.

You're very welcome too...hope it fits her:wink:

ch0ppersrule:
I guess we will all need to get together to get the special picture you were talking about.

I'm laughing, just thinking about it...
24.gif

ch0ppersrule:
I wonder who the enablers were??? hhhmmmmm (LOL). Leesa- that you so much for giving my daughter a party favor also!! You are to kind. After work get together works for me also.

Catherine make sure you get that postcard sent off. If you are like me, it will sit in your purse for a few weeks then make it to the counter for a couple more weeks then get set aside for a couple of months then the person it is intended for is home and you throw it away. I guess we will all need to get together to get the special picture you were talking about.

Actually, Melissa smarty-pants, I got stuck in traffic mailing it last evening---went to a post office I have never been to (Kahala) and made my son get out, get soaked mailing it. I am on a program, girl. SSSeeesh and you profess to know me??

Hi Leesa, guess what? I learned how to whisper. Almity taught me.

shhhh, need to keep it a girl thing otherwise the boys will hear eyebrow

justleesa:
You're very welcome too...hope it fits her:wink:

I'm laughing, just thinking about it...
24.gif

hopefully it was more appropriate than the shirt i gave to a florida friend's daughter.

it was from the USS Coolidge in Vanuatu and it had "i went down on the president"

opps

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom