some Hawaii SB women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
hopefully it was more appropriate than the shirt i gave to a florida friend's daughter.

it was from the USS Coolidge in Vanuatu and it had "i went down on the president"

opps

That is a good one. I am still laughing.

Catherine- did you find a new suit yet?

ya'lll watch out almity is a cult leader. she takes over by whispering when you let your gaurd down. and then she makes you learn....to cook and keep ...your men happy.

Melissa, yea, sent a photo to JB since its an Arab country and all. since, i can't cook this far away. Does anyone want to see Broke back Mountain in the next few days?

catherine96821:
ya'lll watch out almity is a cult leader. she takes over by whispering when you let your gaurd down. and then she makes you learn....to cook and keep ...your men happy.

Melissa, yea, sent a photo to JB since its an Arab country and all. since, i can't cook this far away. Does anyone want to see Broke back Mountain in the next few days?
John Wayne is rolling over in his grave becouse of that movie! Gay Cowboys, what has happened to this country? Are we now like France?????:huh:

hey - may i remind you that aussie heath ledger stars in this movie as a gay cowboy and in honor our our US/Aussie relations - we wish to give him to you full time, you can keep him :)

btw, i thought John Wayne was frozen somewhere in cryo????

justleesa: good, its a date. my treat since I forgot to pay for your tragedy lunch. (had too many adult beverages.)

I saw them on Oprah today. I don't have a problem with gay cowboys!

almity, its a good thing you are getting comfy in here because when everybody goes to bed over in MOF-land, we are still partying over here!

I read in the paper that Dole has the earliest show (12PM). How long is the movie? I have to be at work at 2..

justleesa:
I read in the paper that Dole has the earliest show (12PM). How long is the movie? I have to be at work at 2..

movies.com here i come

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom