Soon to be in the Sooner State

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the Oklahoma Aquanauts, we have over 400 members scattered around the state, so there is probably some members close to seminole. I know we have several in the Shawnee area, and that isn't too far from Seminole. The Aquanauts has some one diving just about every weekend of the year. Just let us know when and where you want to dive. Plus we have several dive shops in the OKC and Tulsa area that offers members a discount.

Agreed :)

Thanks for the messages guys, I look forward to being shown the sites. Does any one know a site wherwe you can buy the cylanders online I wouldnt mind looking at the different ones tryign to get my head round what I would put in a twin set.

I will second K Ellis' recommendation for ScubaToys. They have excellent prices and lots of selection. I try to make a pilgrimage to there once a year. It's my diving mecca.

I will second K Ellis' recommendation for ScubaToys. They have excellent prices and lots of selection. I try to make a pilgrimage to there once a year. It's my diving mecca.

Man its like a candy store in there. I go in smiling and leave out crying. so much to buy in there and so little cash to buy it with. Soonerwink is right. Though Bluewater is no Scubatoys they do offer quiet a bit of merchandise. Its maybe a quarter the size of scuba toys. And they are a top notch staff too!

Though Bluewater is no Scubatoys they do offer quiet a bit of merchandise. Its maybe a quarter the size of scuba toys. And they are a top notch staff too!

Their new store is a lot bigger, still not as big as ST, but at least half the size or bigger. I have been to all the stores in OKC and Tulsa area and they are by far the best stocked on tanks. Online shops usually charge quite a bit to ship tanks and a lot of times you still have to take them to a local shop to get a VIP.

I forgot that they moved. Anything is worth a try though and I know Blue Water is an awesome group!

Back
Top Bottom