"splashdowndivers" trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I agree..I even have proof....but I won't embarass Andy (again).

well... thanks... not that that stopped you the first... oh... six times you posted
the pic

:eyebrow:

:rofl:

When I was a younger diver 8' was my max. As a "seasoned diver" 2-4 seems to be my limit. I used to dive splashdown years ago when I worked in Boynton. I'm glad to hear that Cpt Lynn is still running the boat. My impression then, first class outfit. I am happy to hear that they still live up to that experience. I guess I should book a nostalgia dive. Will Kev guarantee calm seas this time of year?

---Bob

I'm new to these boards but been diving for quite a while. I live in Boynton Beach and I use the Splashdown as my regular boat. Excellent operation. Know what they're doing. Give divers a choice of drop sites. They'll give you as much, or as little, assistance as you need. Kevin is really a good guy (Hi, Kev) and goes way out of his way to help you have a good dive
Tom Hanaway

tomhanaway:
I'm new to these boards but been diving for quite a while. I live in Boynton Beach and I use the Splashdown as my regular boat. Excellent operation. Know what they're doing. Give divers a choice of drop sites. They'll give you as much, or as little, assistance as you need. Kevin is really a good guy (Hi, Kev) and goes way out of his way to help you have a good dive
Tom Hanaway

Tom! Hey, what's up man? Fancy meetin' you here!

Akhem---JENNY JENNY-- I can not be the ONLY one that never seen the pic! POST IT POST IT!!! - - for all the new people that never seen it!

I think the whole barf thing is really hAndy way to carry chum. I mean take all yer left overs and toss em in the blender. put them in a container to get ripe then trasport that and try to not spill it or forget it in the backseat of yer truck (phew) then you have to clean the blender. It is just way easier to go to a Sushi bar the night before eat the Samurai Feast for four. Four orders of Sake and some Ichiban to wash it all down. Now just go home and dive as normal about the second dive it all comes out from the hAndy carrying case. (towit yer stomach) fishes abound for all to see.

Eric

PS- Seaweed salad through the nose is not a fun way to spend a SIT.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom