sport chalet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you just want to get in an interweb fight, leave the darkness of your parents basement every once in awhile.

Is it me, or is that sentence completely meaningless?

Oh, and "parent's" and "a while". No need to thank me :)

I'm assuming a broken home, honest. HONEST!!!

****, that's embarrassing.

I guess this is why the instructors at your local Sports Chalet don't return your calls. They're too busy arguing with people on the internet.

well I'm in.....taking ow test tomorrow,pool sunday,next weekend catalina dive park for check outs.i went with Hollywood divers.they were very friendly made sure i had everything,i was clear on everthing.great people! well wish me luck...... :mooner::D

.......,next weekend catalina dive park for check outs........... :mooner::D

check out the avalon dive park and its 3D map with with our simulator before you go there :wink:

Alberto (aka eDiver)

well I'm in.....taking ow test tomorrow,pool sunday,next weekend catalina dive park for check outs.i went with Hollywood divers.they were very friendly made sure i had everything,i was clear on everthing.great people! well wish me luck...... :mooner::D

I'd take Hollywood Divers instructors over any Sport Chalet instructors.

They gonna rent you the backplate/wing or the poodle jacket BC?

Take advantage of Hollywood Divers' inventory of different types of BCs that they have available for rent to both students and certified divers.

Who's the instructor? Hal or Ashley? Hal is a superb instructor but Ashley...oooh lala...:kiss2:

i think HAl is teaching the class.i did get the the backplate/wing for a rental.Fnfalmen thanks for the advice and help.Brian Strong was the one who helped me....was very nice,
and made everything easy for me.they prices on gear very reasonable too.

i think HAl is teaching the class.i did get the the backplate/wing for a rental.Fnfalmen thanks for the advice and help.Brian Strong was the one who helped me....was very nice,
and made everything easy for me.they prices on gear very reasonable too.

If you ever decide to get funky, ask Hal to teach you to do sidemount diving.

Brian is also a great guy. Those Hollywood Divers people run a first class joint.

Hollywood Divers. You're golden. Nuff Said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom