SSI Solo Cert?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats ok, you don't have to worry about Denny... Based on past experiences with Denny, I guarantee he will forget his weight pockets back on the picnic table and not be able to get underwater. He will be a solo surface diver! :rofl3:

I'm gonna give you a "special" piece of kielbasa at the M 'n G!!:eyebrow: BEWARE!

:mooner:I'm going solo, boys. My "suicide rig" with a free flow cutoff on my primary 2nd stage plus my pony will give me triple redundancy. I can handle that.....now where did I put my new spring straps?

Until your free flow cutoff cuts-off without warning and you can't find your pony given the aging eyes. You best practice your CESA skills and stick to the shallow side gramps. :D

Plus, what do you need to dive solo for? Did you tick off all your friends or somethin'?

Plus, what do you need to dive solo for? Did you tick off all your friends or somethin'?

Sounds like he is getting tired of all the harassing from all of us! :rofl3: He figures if he solo's then no one can remind him of his antics after the fact!

Sounds like he is getting tired of all the harassing from all of us! :rofl3: He figures if he solo's then no one can remind him of his antics after the fact!

I dont even know you guys, but I feel pretty bad for Denny. Sounds like he is a nice guy.

Here you go Denny. A present from me to you. I found out diving in "teams", before my solo days, that I often needed one of these.

Bullet Proof Team Jacket Level II

I dont even know you guys, but I feel pretty bad for Denny. Sounds like he is a nice guy.

Here you go Denny. A present from me to you. I found out diving in "teams", before my solo days, that I often needed one of these.

Ha ha ha! That's great! Hey GTXL1200, how about adding that to the GLWC swag order list! I think it would be required wear for "the club" as well as those that frequent Detroit and Flint! :rofl3: :rofl3:

Ha ha ha! That's great! Hey GTXL1200, how about adding that to the GLWC swag order list! I think it would be required wear for "the club" as well as those that frequent Detroit and Flint! :rofl3: :rofl3:

If I come up for the M & G, would I need to bring my jacket?.

Until your free flow cutoff cuts-off without warning

The chances of actually clicking the cutoff to "cutoff" accidently is pretty remote; I would put that in the category of a "freak incident"

and you can't find your pony given the aging eyes. You best practice your CESA skills and stick to the shallow side gramps. :D

I have prescription lens in my mask, so that takes care of that problem.

I live so close to Gilboa and I really like diving during the week. With a solo cert., I can go anytime I want not having to rely on others. I don't think I'm a "friendtickeroffer"

I really am a nice guy.

Hey, thanks; Can we get the GLWC logo on the back?

If I come up for the M & G, would I need to bring my jacket?.

It just depends how old you are; if you're 50 or over, bring your jacket.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom