SSI Solo Cert?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Barracuda2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Does SSI have a solo dive certification? If so, who? and how much?

Hi Denny.

If you don't get an answer email Mike L. He was talking about the SSI solo cert this weekend.

Paula

Wow is this for real? I thought SDI was the only agency that had a Solo cert?

Would be Great if true (but I'm doubting it is)

SDI has a solo course.

Here is the link: International Training :: Get Certified :: Solo Diver Course :: English

Here are three in Ohio:

Aquatic Adventures Ohio Hilliard OH Aquatic Adventures Ohio 614-545-3483
Diver's Cove Twinsburg OH Diver's Cove and Rescue Outfitters - Cleveland Ohio's NAUI SCUBA Diving Center 330-208-2621
Sea Level Scuba LLC Oregon OH Sea Level Scuba 1-419-691-2991

Clyde Woodburn with Aquatic Adventures is a great instructor. $35.00 for the book and $180.00 for the course. He teaches at Gilboa also.

I think he already forgot about posting this. Maybe we should chip in on some Centrum Silver for him.

Denny, you couldn't take that course with your suicide rig you use. Plus you would have to start carrying your pony again. Save your money , you only have a couple of dives left in you anyway.:)

I think he already forgot about posting this. Maybe we should chip in on some Centrum Silver for him.

:mooner:I'm going solo, boys. My "suicide rig" with a free flow cutoff on my primary 2nd stage plus my pony will give me triple redundancy. I can handle that.....now where did I put my new spring straps?

:mooner:I'm going solo, boys. My "suicide rig" with a free flow cutoff on my primary 2nd stage plus my pony will give me triple redundancy. I can handle that.....now where did I put my new spring straps?

Thats ok, you don't have to worry about Denny... Based on past experiences with Denny, I guarantee he will forget his weight pockets back on the picnic table and not be able to get underwater. He will be a solo surface diver! :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom