St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 19th & 20th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

someone was talking of a place across the bridge and hang a right and back on the harbor. I think it was Tom Smedley. he made it sound good to eat there.

they had a "trash omlet" I think.

EDIT... Found the name Bayou Joe’s

You gotta love google. Put in Trash Omlett and Panama City and it found it right off :rofl3:

Isn't a "Trash Omelette" made with "Trashy EGG's" ??? :14:

Mike, if anyone can find out info...it's you!!! you just have that gift.
Another place that is off the beaten path is Elmo's...fantastic food. BUT it is pretty far away from the rest of the places.

We booked with betterbottomtime.com charters with Capt. John for early Sun. morn. it will be a two tank inshore. They are great folks and we have used them many times. John is a very good Captain. Kelly is a fun DM. If your gonna be there, you welcome to join us on Sunday morn', we should be leaving Sun Harbor at 7 am.

Tootles, Sheree' :)

Sheree are you two joining us on Saturday for the Jetties diving and our outting that evening? :)

Isn't a "Trash Omelette" made with "Trashy EGG's" ??? :14:

That sounds a bit Grumpy to me.:wink: With so many great choices of places to eat, it will be a tough choice. Where I live you have McDonalds, Burger King...:shakehead: Oh Oh and for seafood Captain D's.:shakehead: I ate there twice after it opened and I got so sick afterwards from the grease I gave up :(
I have to take advantage of wonderful restaurants when I get a chance to go out of town.

Denise, I just got home and saw the post if you have room for another one I can do the jetties when ever,as long as I can get a camp site.

Hey Halftime,

Welcome back to the civilized world ....

Hope to see ya on the 19th at St Andrews.

There is also a Destin Megadive 02 Aug. Check your schedule .....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom