Stainless Steel Loops needed.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi FrogManMike,

Thanks for the link, I am dealing with Randy for other stuff but it's sometimes hard to get specific stuff but for the most part I'm trying to reduce the amount of accessories on my rig to make it more travel worthy :)!

SangP

Glad I could be of some assistance Sang
I know what you mean, I have my setup where I can get all my gear in one large duffel including my buoy marker's/gear boat (deflated of course)
Hey BTW thought you would like to know I got my vintage Dacor Olympic rig back to mint condition the first stage is kind of bulky but is probably the best balanced reg I have ever used :vintagediver:
I am designing and building my own BCD and you gave me some great ideas with the pics of your rig
i am going for a militairy tech look will probably be black rubber the heavy duty stuff rafts are made out of
My thoughts are the extra weight of the rubber will help with ballast.

Cool,

Send me an email n we can discuss the details as I have access to an autocad program and work out something for you to sew up.

my email is in this link

I wish I could use rubber but here in Singapore and the rest of SEA, the stuff would probably melt n leave tar stains.

Some of the earlier designs are posted here:
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/side-mount-divers/344457-need-feedback-sm-harness.html

Btw, I'll be collecting the last bits of the sm components and as soon as I can deburr them over the next weekend I can finalize the overal design for both the skeleton as well as the Y harness design. I just might still have an idea or 2 more n there's something I would really love to try out but it's too radical n getting it to work is going to be a bit of a pain.

SangP

Back
Top Bottom