Start of the Year Dive (Jan. 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There are more pics of Moonie up. Howarde posted them. Godd night all.

clgsamson:
psst...you forgot to mention that the tanks would be empty.

No prob, riders can't be whiners... hehehe, as long as you have alternate source.

So, jonix takes care of me dives, matthew the rides, koya the food? Arlene will take care of your massages. Settled. Game!

I arrived in Aqua late on Saturday morning so I was not able to join Caloy and Jon for the 1st 2 dives.

jonix:
@moonie: dive with koya, watch his moves and learn...

Did just that on the afternoon dive at Arthur's. I followed behind koya and watched how he slowly, patiently selects his subjects, aims, smoothly glides into position and shoots, all in one fluid motion, no jerky movements. Youll need good trim and buoyancy control if you want to do that, aside from knowing your camera settings (BTW you should save Mike's tips, we're lucky, you dont usually get those for free:D ).

Anyway, I decided to stay behind in Anilao and meet up with some friends at Planet Dive. It was a good decision as we had 2 great dives in the morning at Devil's Point and Merriels Rock, both with very good vis and minimal current, watched the Pacquiao fight live on pay per view at the resort, then did the usual 3rd dive at Twin Rocks. Tried but failed to find Hong's coral, though.

All in all it was a happy 1st 2006 diving weekend for me.:wink:

Matthew:
Did just that on the afternoon dive at Arthur's. I followed behind koya and watched how he slowly, patiently selects his subjects, aims, smoothly glides into position and shoots, all in one fluid motion, no jerky movements. Youll need good trim and buoyancy control if you want to do that, aside from knowing your camera settings (BTW you should save Mike's tips, we're lucky, you dont usually get those for free:D ).

i totally agree

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom