Start of the Year Dive (Jan. 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

midwestdvr:
Any dive is better than none. Congrats on starting a dive club, ano ba ang name? Philippine Paradise Divas? :D

haha . . . PeopleSupport Dive Club . . first callcenter co. (i think) to have this kind of club ahem. . . im the unit head though. . . gives me a reason to get more approved leaves. . . :evil: Hopefully! lol

Koya Caloy:
if and ever you get to write a book on underwater photography, consider this post as an order for 1 (with your autographed of course!).
I still haven't bought a copy of the Asian Divers magazine, nothin' in National Bookstore. I have yet to check the dive shops.

ishbaby:
I still haven't bought a copy of the Asian Divers magazine, nothin' in National Bookstore. I have yet to check the dive shops.

The magazine shop right after Toy Kingdom in Megamall Bldg A. first level, marami pa, 150 peysos

Offer taken... (ambilis! baka makalimutan pa)
jonix:
clgsamson:
you game? how about sometime march :D -- ok ba moonie :D

the blue spotted ray, moray, and caloy's red nudi were taken at Dead Palm during our night dive (Patay na Buli)

the colorful nudi, reef fishes at sombrero-beatrice

the diver pictorial was mostly taken at bahura

@moonie: dive with koya, watch his moves and learn...the cam settings you'll have to practice...i still am...lots of settings to understand

but what i've noticed was that if i shoot full manual (manual white balance) colors are much better. am still experimenting...but am slowly getting there.

jonix:
@moonie: click this link and read slowly...page 5

Yah, yah have read and re-read it already, i was thinkin lang before i reply coz free dive could be free dive as in mask and snorkel only... hahaha. besides daming ganito >>>>:D :D :D ng message nyo...

moonlighting:
The magazine shop right after Toy Kingdom in Megamall Bldg A. first level, marami pa, 150 peysos
ah talaga?! sa galle kasi wala e. . . thanks mare!

moonlighting:
Yah, yah have read and re-read it already, i was thinkin lang before i reply coz free dive could be free dive as in mask and snorkel only... hahaha. besides daming ganito >>>>:D :D :D ng message nyo...

well at least on my end i'm thinking day trip, couple of dives (with tanks of course!) ...don't know with koya though :D

Back
Top Bottom