Still alive.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MilitantMedic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sorry I've been gone so #$% long, had to pick up the pieces after the theft, had to move and finally had no internet access. I hope I didn't miss anything special. Hope to dive with you guys again soon.

Bruce

You heard about the big news, right? Im sure you did...... Welcome back. Still up for "Operation payback"?

We held an auction to raise money for you but you didn't show up so we split the money and got drunk instead.

LOL any liqour left over?? Of course I'm down WC...

BTW WC can you PM me your #?

Al Mialkovsky:
We held an auction to raise money for you but you didn't show up so we split the money and got drunk instead.

24.gif

Sorry that you are still having trouble with that....hope things settle down soon and life can go on. Take care and say hi to Oli.

Wildcard:
You heard about the big news, right? Im sure you did...... Welcome back. Still up for "Operation payback"?

What did I miss???

MilitantMedic:
Sorry I've been gone so #$% long, had to pick up the pieces after the theft, had to move and finally had no internet access. I hope I didn't miss anything special. Hope to dive with you guys again soon.

Was your move necessitated by the theft?

Does the big news have something to do with a question Wildcard posted in the Women's forum? By the way - any decisions yet Wildcard?

Bruce- glad you're back and hope things are going better. Tell Oli we said hi.

hey Medic,
we need to do a Nijamission?? I got in WED night and got the Dive Tm. They say Iwil get housing in a couple weeks and m HHG's will be here around the 10th of Jan so no gear til then pfffft, Not sure what happened to you but if you need a nija partner I am down. We re at the BW Plaza right now scks living like a refugee but AquaGirll is in Awe about the Island.. Anyay drop me a PM if you like
Aqua

I'm always down to brush up on my Ninja Skills. Glad to hear to got down to DET and didn't get snagged by Division.

BTW I'm having a house warming party this friday. All Docs welcome LOL (that includes you Wildcard). PM me with your numbers and I'll get you guys some directions if you want to come.

Bruce

Sounds like fun! Where ya at now? PMing you.
Headed back to Alaska for the holidays myself. Hauling the GF and Mom to the artic circle for new years. Should be in the mid fifties, below that is :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom