STORY's of Bob Evans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So saying it was a treasure map wasn't so far from the truth. Are you investigating the crash and the wreck, Bob ?

So saying it was a treasure map wasn't so far from the truth. Are you investigating the crash and the wreck, Bob ?
Now that is the story I will try to write this weekend...I loved Bob notes, can you tell me what he is saying?
robert-McCormack005-fw.jpg

Wernher von Braun makes an appearance!

I know what Bob was talking about with the soft bed. I once visited someone with a supersoft mattress and box spring. Back pain was so bad the next day, I bought a camping pad and spent the rest of the trip sleeping on the floor.

Wernher von Braun makes an appearance!

I know what Bob was talking about with the soft bed. I once visited someone with a supersoft mattress and box spring. Back pain was so bad the next day, I bought a camping pad and spent the rest of the trip sleeping on the floor.
Thank you. I think he was staying at our home, but glad you caught SS Wernher von Braun who appears in this picture Bob gave me from White Sands, New Mexico.. He said they were all war criminals. He knew because he was responsible for their mission. The V-Rocket. At the time Bob was a Counter Intelligence officer. Never really knew what they meant, othe rthan he could order Generals around. I could only imagine what he must have heard during this time. For me he shared many interesting ....I asked how did the launch go ? Bob said the watched it go up and up and up
20181009_092055.jpg
then dead silence. They all started to run into trench holes, with a big General landing on Bob, who got hit with the flying metal. Only minor scratches.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom