Strategies and Willpower

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Water is my friend. I drink lots of it. And yes, somebody mentioned gum. I chew a lot of it, the stronger the flavor the better. I buy the Eclipse or Orbit. Whenever I feel hungry (and I just ate, like right now) I will down a glass or two of water, and start chewing the gum. Works like a charm.

eckybay:
Stacy, I can completely relate to the husband thing.... Here I am trying to watch what I eat, and the boyfriend is constantly talking about fast food and pop and chips and ice cream and chocolate....sigh. Although I've attempted to explain that this makes it even harder for me to say "no" to that kind of thing, it continues.... If I don't have the stuff around and I'm not reminded about it, it's easy to say no. But the power of suggestion, or the convenience of it being on hand is hard to over come at times. Maybe he'll read this and get the hint?

I actually think your boyfriend sounds pretty cool...maybe he's got the right idea about food?

And there's nothing wrong with eating from the container...saves on dirty dishes is what it does. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom