Strobe for G10 / WP-DC28 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheers, for that ww.

Weight in travel is my concern, underwater things are totally manageable and adjustable. I would be using it wth a basic Canon Ixus initially, in an Ikelite housing as I don't know of any alternatives for them. And also a Z-240 type 3 strobe, possibly upgrading to a second in the future. It would be really nice if these arms/tray could manage an SLR like a 5D too, for a bit of future proofing when I can afford to take that step.

I use a canon G9 with (2) YS-110A's and the dual arm set, all bought from Nyxell. Aside from the excellent shipping speed and great communications, the setup itself works great. The weight should not be an issue as I have been able to fit it ALL in a small pelican case that is easily passed as carry on luggage. Check out my PICS taken during my recent Florida trip with this new setup.

Back
Top Bottom