Suggests please, Sun Sabor Hotel not to wifes linking :(

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you tip early :).....I've never needed reservation and they usually fight over us between the restaurants, but the week is sooo cheap, we hit town three or more nights to hit local flavors....so many great eateries in town how can one not check them out?

Didn't care for the $20+ dollar, each way, cab fare from Occidental to bother with town much for dinner. That's the price premium difference alone right there. From FA, it's around $7 and easier to... stomach :wink: Also found it hard to dry stuff on the tiny balcony in the jungle (and often shaded). The grounds at Occidental were far far superior and they also let us check our daughter into the kid's club and go diving which was a big plus (FA does not allow you to do this and tries to charge a small fortune per hour for babysitting).

Yup. I have roach traps throughout my house and change the traps regularly but every now and again some big bugger shows up someplace where I least expect it and scares the crap out of me.
Soooooo... On my next trip to Cozumel I should bring my shotgun? :D

and that $525 will cover a lot of cabs and Tacos at Mr Taco:)
807 of them at current 20:1 exchange rate.:D

Back
Top Bottom