Survey (please help me for my college class!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did the survey.
I hope it helps in some small way.
My only comment is that the question was:
"How many dives have you logged?"
I answered how many dives I have actually logged.
I did not list how many dives I have "done".
There is a diffence, if you care.
Good luck to you.
Regards,
Chug

I found the survey a bit biased since it doesn't include those of us that don't use LDS's and why other than for us to use the comments section.

When I went to answer, the quesstions seem to be slanted towards you wanting to open an LDS and not hear all the truth as to why why you shouldn't, the dive shops may be dying or need to change their business model to survive.

For an unbiased collegiate survey you need to include the negatives as to why divers may not want to use an LDS in todays market vs. the internet resources, then you could actually present both sides for your thesis with an unbiased method.

Last edited:
I found the survey a bit biased since it doesn't include those of us that don't use LDS's and why other than for us to use the comments section.

When I went to answer, the quesstions seem to be slanted towards you wanting to open an LDS and not hear all the truth as to why why you shouldn't, the dive shops may be dying or need to change their business model to survive.

For an unbiased collegiate survey you need to include the negatives as to why divers may not want to use an LDS in todays market vs. the internet resources, then you could actually present both sides for your thesis with an unbiased method.

PM me with additional comments, I am interested in this view. The survey was made for an audience that uses dive shops.

Done.

All set good luck!

Chugwhump:
My only comment is that the question was:
"How many dives have you logged?"
I answered how many dives I have actually logged.
I did not list how many dives I have "done".
There is a diffence, if you care.

There is a difference. You actually know how many dives you've logged. If you haven't logged them all, you don't.

Back
Top Bottom